Sunday, March 29, 2009

Helpless

I think the worst thing is not being able to make your babies feel better.
My Oldest has Croup and it's just awful. He is up all night crying and having coughing fits. And during the day he wont eat and is so exhausted. We have been trying everything . and nothing seems to give him any relief.
Now my 10 month old is showing signs that he is catching this illness also. he has the dripping green goo pouring out of his nose and a yucky wet cough. It seems worse for little babies because they cant say what they are feeling and they cannot have any meds. to help with the cough.
UGH!!!!
I HATE not being able to help my babies feel better. If i could take their pain or sickness away i would in a heartbeat! life just sucks sometimes.

I cannot fathom having a child with an ongoing illness or disease, even cancer. God bless all those parents my hat is off to you. i cant imagine what that feels like.
Im pretty sure this will not be the last time my kids are sick. but for now, it's hard to handle.

God Bless the Child (and thier parents) Who suffer!

No comments:

Post a Comment